Thursday 29 November 2012

Bai bai November 2012

salam ...

Yup all my friends ... i drop in the blog just to wish a bai bai to the month of November 2012.  Only 1 month left to step in 2013.   Woooowww my son will turn to 1 years old on Jan 2013, right now he still crawling .... when we hold his hand to  practice walking he does not want to ... he like crawling and climbing ... gosssshhh my boysssss, very active doing their own activities.

At Work : There are lots of task that not finish as schedule ... it's crushing my stomach .... time goes by very fast, how should i catch all the time that i miss.  How could i full fill all task ???  Dear Allah give me all the strange to go trough all this (everything that puzzle me out) with your RAHMAT (Bless) .. Amin.
Construction Lego For My Kids

Talk about puzzle, yesterday i'm looking for some puzzle games for my kids ... wowww there are lots of it's, i never notice about it before, heheeh don't care so much about a toys  !!!  Will buy one set for my kids ... sooon very soon... sabar ya anak-anak ibu!!! (It's not a puzzle actually --- it's a LEGO ahahahah what ever lah  --- my kids like to build and then crash it out, build up again then smash it out all over again and again and again).

No comments:

Post a Comment